Universal strategic goal of advertising or advertising objectives – cause the target audience of advertising desired advertiser reaction. In terms of advertising communication, it is customary to distinguish two main goals, characteristic for the absolute majority of advertising messages …
- Forming the object of advertising awareness.
- Formation of the relation to the object of advertising.
The main purpose of the marketing mix of advertising aimed at achieving the main objectives of marketing communication system: formation of demand and sales promotion. In marketing practice is divided into three main groups of tasks that, depending on their goals, can solve the advertisement …
- Informing: The formation of the target audience of advertising on the site advertising awareness.
- Persuasion: The formation of the target audience advertising preferences object of advertising, audience belief in the benefits of the advertised offer in comparison with analogues.
- Reminder: Sustaining in the target audience of advertising awareness about the object of advertising and interest in it.
Advertising objectives or setting target is determined by the situation of advertiser intentions, marketing strategies and decisions, as well as the characteristics and conditions of the target market. As part of a specific campaign, advertising objectives can be defined and by what kind of reaction the target audience wants to reach the advertiser at different stages of the campaign. In each case, the advertiser is using the path and solve the tasks that correspond to the optimum degree of achievement of the set goals.
Below is the typology of the main problems to be solved in the process of advertising communications, in accordance with the goals set by the advertiser.
1) Advertising Message
Informative advertising has the task of drawing attention to the subject of advertising and the formation of the target audience of advertising about it awareness. Under awareness is commonly understood as the ability of the recipient of the advertising message, the target audience to identify (recognize or recall) the advertising objectives in the volume, the minimum and sufficient to complete the purchase.
Informative advertising plays a key role in the initial stage of promotion of the goods or services on the market when its purpose is to create primary demand. The main function of advertising is to inform potential customers about a new offer on the market and provide the customer with relevant information to help them make the right advertiser solution. The shape of this information depends on the target audience’s needs.
Among the main problems to be solved by means of informing advertising, you can specify the following …
- Inform consumers about a new product.
- Inform consumers about the properties and benefits of the product.
- Inform consumers about new ways of using a known product.
- Inform consumers about the price change.
- Explain to consumers as the product concept.
- Describe the services provided to consumers.
- Correct misconceptions consumers have about the product.
2) Advertising Believe
Persuasive advertising has the task of forming the target audience advertising preferences object of advertising, consumers believe in the benefits of the advertising offer in comparison with analogues. By preference made to understand the need for a stable recipient of the advertising message, the target audience in the acquisition of the advertising objectives.
Persuasive advertising is the most common form of advertising. It plays a key role on the main stage of the competition in the market when its purpose is to create a sustainable demand. The main function of this advertisement is motivation for action – to stimulate demand for purchasing a particular product or a particular service operation. Its focus is limited, since it is addressed to consumers already aware of the advertised object.
Therefore, it is important to highlight its main strengths and positive qualities in comparison with similar proposals. This type of advertising is based on the desire to convince the consumer to make a choice in favor of one particular product from a set of possible, that usually involves a diverse mix of rational and irrational arguments beliefs that have to be more inspiring force than the arguments of competing advertisers.
Among the main problems to be solved by means of persuasive advertising, you can specify the following …
- To persuade consumers to buy a particular product.
- Convince consumers to make a purchase immediately.
- Convince consumers to choose a new product.
- Change consumer’s perception of the product properties.
- Change perceptions of consumers about the product.
- Change the product image in consumer’s minds.
- To generate or modify product positioning in the minds of consumers.
- Keep loyal customers.
3) Advertising Reminder
Reminiscent of advertising has the task of maintaining at a target audience of advertising on the site advertising and sustainable interest in their awareness. Its goal is to maintain a sustainable supply. The main function of this advertisement is a reminder of the need to purchase a particular product or a particular service operation and the reinforcement of the requirements in the minds of consumers. Its focus is limited, since it is addressed to consumers, knowledgeable about the advertised object. The set of goods and services purchased by consumers spontaneously, without forethought or by a confluence of certain circumstances.
In this case, some of the important parameters of primarily brand name, as a rule, are fixed by consumers when purchasing or during operation. Since in many cases, consumers do not attach much importance or quickly forget why you purchased a specific product or to use a certain service, reminiscent of posts affected by re-inviting buy a product or use the service again.
Reminiscent of advertising plays a key role in those cases when it is necessary to maintain awareness, retention in the memory of consumers information about the product or service, that where the place of sale, what it costs, what are the features, advantages, and so on.
Among the main problems to be solved by means of reminder advertising, you can specify the following …
- To remind consumers of the existence of the product.
- To remind consumers that the product they may need in the near future.
- To remind consumers about where it is possible to buy the product.
- To remind consumers about the properties of the product.
- To remind consumers about the benefits of the product.
- Maintain a high level of consumer awareness of the product.